Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's a riot

I adore GLEE! I can't stop watching the Glee Brittany/Britney episode... Love the Toxic performance. Haven't seen it? 1. Shame on you  2. Watch it here - http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/video/glees-amazing-toxic-performance

Mom's friend Cindy made the family beautiful bracelets in support of my grandma's battle with Leukemia. Thank you Cindy. I am still raising funds for going bold and going bald on October 22. I am actually a part of the effort this year, by sending out press releases and more in my area. It's pretty exciting to be giving back again.

Life has been crazy and it will continue to be crazy for quite a while I am assuming. This weekend is Wiener Fest and both Louise and Gus are racing (Doodle is too big, she will be able to race with the larger dogs next year). I will post pictures after.

We went to the first home SHSU game with Rose, Jorge and Baby J. It was a lot of fun... even in the rain.
We spent time in Spring with Heather and Amber as they prepare for little CR :)

All for now.

0 comments: