Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Read all about it...

Updates, Krystle style... through pictures!

Today Salem turned 14 years old!


Went to the midnight release of Eclipse with some good friends. :) There were 9 of us that went.


Got my hair done. :) By my new fabulous hairdresser, Brittany!


Xavier moved into his new apartment.


Went and watched fireworks on the Fourth of July with the clan. Had hot dogs on the grill and watched The Sandlot too.


Surprise Uncle D at his birthday bash


Been racing to finish Eat, Pray, Love before the movie comes out. It is a hilarious book, I love the author and I am really enjoying the book. Yes, you heard me right... I'm enjoying a book - HA!


Rainbow from the other day. It was gorgeous.


Went and saw Despicable Me. I loved it and hope to see it in the theater again! :) IT'S SO FLUFFY!


Still having our normal game nights with friends... even in the summer! Catch phrase and Game of Things are by far our favorites.


We got a new car! And sold my old car, Sweetie. YAY


Went with Lee to chaperon some of his students on a college tour of SHSU and Texas A&M Prairie View.


Gus finished his 6 week course for flyball. They added another 4 weeks for fun, since some of us have interest in forming a team. :) We love it.


That's what has been going on, in a nutshell. :)

1 comments:

Caroline said...

yes! eat pray love is one of my favorite books ever. i'm reading her book "committed" which is a must-read for anyone married or pre-married woman! :) she's an AWESOME writer. cant wait for the movie! i hope its just as great.... :)