Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fun Fun Fun

Haven't felt like updating recently. Don't have many readers anymore... and work has been terribly crazy.

1)Find Images on Google Images to answer the questions with.
2)Add a description


1) I was born in Ohio


2)My family is strong and supportive


3)I currently love my life


4)I am fierce


5)My favorite animal is a cat. But I love dogs too. :)


6)My favorite place to vacation is anywhere with my hubbster. I can't wait until this is us one day. :)


7)My favorite sport is basketball


8)I wish I were in Ireland, permanently.


9)My favorite movie is Step Brothers. PS I Love You. Sydney White. (I have a million)


10)My favorite hobby is scrapbooking


Favorite...
11)Color - pink and orange


12)Book - Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea.


13)Song - Anything Glee.

0 comments: