Monday, May 31, 2010

Busy Busy Bees


Our beautiful friend Christina graduated from UT's Nursing School this last week. With two children and a crazy schedule, she still managed to blow us all away and graduate with honors!! We are all so proud.

Lee has been winding down from a long semester and I have been busy planning an upcoming event for the shelter (along with Impact), as well as partaking in disaster training.

The summer is just beginning and although there are no big plans, I think we will be pretty busy. Summer at the shelter is never slow. And Lee is signed up for lots of great training opportunities for his school. He is also moving classrooms this summer. :) Exciting. I think we may paint some orange walls and he is dreaming up a lab manual too. My little sister turns 21 this year and I know we will be down for a crazy celebration, as well as others here and there I'm sure.

Here's to this week. And surviving this weekend. Bark at the Park.

And the furkids are doing well!




Louise too...

0 comments: