Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lately

Someone stopped by our house Saturday night to bash off both mirrors on my car... fantastic! The last thing Lee and I want to spend money on is, my car. Gosh! One mirror was unfixable and had to go to the shop. The other mirror was still holding on by the wires, so it survived. Through us for a loop, that's for sure.
Work has been crazy busy. It is always pretty busy in my position as the semesters end. That's when all the students need volunteer projects and hours. It should settled back down a bit in the next two-four weeks. Been planning for a dog event that will take place in June too. I'm pretty excited about that.
Been helping with some dog classes too, for fun. Sister definitely influenced that aspiration. So I am learning the classes and helping as I can. It's pretty fun and gives me something fun to do, just to do it! I think Lee and I might try agility with Snickers this summer! Maybe!
Our first wedding anniversary is this weekend. :) Yay. I'm excited. I have a kick-ass gift for Lee and I am ready for a weekend of fun, just the two of us.
Next weekend is the Bearkat Relay. Woo Hoo! Get to see old friends and we get to relay for fun! I'm stoked.
Other than that things have been pretty good. Lee is taking his last test soon and will be done with his teaching certification -- yay! And it's almost summer. Still paid and he gets it off! Well deserved. :)
I think that's about all for now... until next time... toodles!

Lee picked up this Spongebob watch when grabbing a quick lunch. He's the best! :) And I got the Patrick watch today. He knows just how to make his lady smile. <3

0 comments: