Thursday, March 11, 2010

Busy Bees

Still keeping up with the project 365... if you are my friend on facebook, you get to see them! :) I'm too lazy to post them everywhere.
Lee and I have been super busy.
Lee is just about finished with his teaching certification. One test and one reflection left. YAY. Almost spring break, he is excited to be off work and class at TAMU. He has been working hard and deserves some time off!
I have been working a ton. I have a great group of volunteers and I feel pretty content with everything there. I got to take today off as some of my comp time. Next week I get to take a few more. Ya!
Lee and I have been planning to take a mini vacation with the dogs for a bit. Super excited. We were hoping to go out of state, but... we are going to pick a few small towns, poke around and be tourists. I'm excited.
I will try to update again soon. :)

0 comments: