Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

I know, it's been awhile... but we are alive!


It's a celebration -- it has been 5 Years (as of February 1st) that Lee and I have dated. He's the love of my life. My rock. I'm so thankful to have such a great hubby.

Any free moment, we spend cuddling on the couch or with friends. We added a love seat to our furniture collection. So now, when we have friends or family over, they don't have to fight us or the animals to sit down. We have had (and still have) the gaming chairs, they are just hard for people to get up out of. :) I went to the Habitat for Humanity Restore. It was a lot of fun. I got the love seat for $35! Not too bad. We covered it, so it matched our other couch perfectly. Used it tonight with friends over for the super bowl.

I have been catching up on Heroes. Lee has been watching for a while now (they are on their 4th season), and asked if I would catch up, so that it could be a show that we watched together. It's taken me a while, but I made it to the fourth season and now I only have like 10 or so episodes left. :) Then we will catch up on the newest ones together.

Lee took the first test (out of two) for his Texas Teaching Certification. YAY. We should hear back in 2 weeks or so. Lee has been kicking butt with classes and teaching. Some of his students started volunteering at the animal shelter too - it's super cute, they are so excited and they are great volunteers.

Work has been crazy busy lately. Fosters, mobile adoptions and I am constantly training new volunteers. Just a bit much. Hopefully, Lee and I will be able to take that mini vacation for Spring Break. I would love to get away for just a few days - nowhere expensive or with a stocked agenda, just a few days to play and be away.

I am still busy with the Project 365 and I am posting them still on my facebook... just lazy to post them here. Ha ha.

Busy week ahead, planning for Valentine's Day adoptions.

0 comments: